Thursday, December 11, 2008

Options of life...

it's time for me to choose... choose to way to which road... is it the left or the right?? someone keep on asking me to choose the left... but she said that, for my own good, i shouldn't just give up the right... since already been two years and maybe there will be the third year... should i choose to give up?? 

it's time for me to choose only ONE... not two... there shouldn't be TWO... you cannot be such greedy to have TWO in one time... I don't know which one I should choose... which one?? which one??? can anyone help me?? I hate to choose my two beloved...

they are the things which is one of the support of my life... they are the force which push me to achieve higher in everything... to be better... to change from worst to good... but i don't i can be the best of all... 'cause i am not suitable to be classified in the group of best... i cannot be the best... 

result is going to be announced soon... i don't know whether i can achieve what i want... i don't think i can anymore... there is not much hope... what i affraid of is... when the result is out, and i realised i don't achieve what i want... i may change... 'cause i am totally dissapointed with myself... i scare this change may cause lots of things to happen... i may lost my beloved friends... 

'cause sometimes, i just can't control myself from changing... i hope when i really change, my friends will understand me... although they may not understand what is the reason for me to have this big change.... i still hope that they will not be hurt by me... hehe... this is only my prediction...

many friends asked me... why i care so much for my PMR's result?? why??? it's only a PMR... there is still SPM... but i can tell you why... because i had done my very best for my PMR... i did hardly for it... maybe i did not did well in the exam... but my expectation of myself is very high... and because we can only have this PMR exam once in the life time... if you score badly in that, you will be very regret why you didn't did well on it... this is my thoughts... 

maybe some of my friends can't accept my weird concept... but i still can't change my own concept of this... *winks* hehe... well, today why i wrote this "Option of Life"... because i have to choose something... this little thing make my headache... i choose this one... i feel like i cant give up another one... this thing making my brain almost burst... haiz... 

hm... maybe i still need time for me to make my decision... i will not give up both now... i will still walking down with both of them... never give up... maybe this tiring me... but still i will... for them i will... hehe... i willing to do everything... 

There are many options in life,

Everyone are born to choose options,

Whenever you choose a good option,

You can enjoy the rest of your life.

Good options are for us to choose,

Bad options are for us to reject,

Try our best to choose,

Look clear to reject.

When you are tired of choosing options,

Take it easy,

Stop our steps,

And take a rest..

Before i go, hehe, this is for Dino... "Hey, not bad wor you... you had updated yourself, visiting my blog... haha... not bad not bad... at least, you wont ketinggalan zaman la...~~ hahaha... =P... of course, some of my post have to be funny ma... otherwise, you want all my post be emo emo de??? no way... sometimes i cant control myself to be high .... hehehe... " BYE~!! sora!~

No comments: